Company DescriptionKensium Solutions has partnered with Acumatica to deliver a fully integrated ERP and eCommerce Platform. The Kensium eCommerce Adaptor incorporates all of the flexibility and functionality of Magento® eCommerce software with time-tested usability and state of the art techniques. The result is a user-friendly website framework which generates superior sales performance and outstanding conversion rates while seamlessly passing information quickly and securely between Acumatica and the website.
Kensium brings the functionality of the world’s leading Ecommerce platform, Magento, to Acumatica.
Our Magento Connector helps you easily combine the best Ecommerce solution with the best cloud ERP, Acumatica.
Magento is a flexible award-winning open source Ecommerce platform that gives your business an enterprise level solution without the enterprise level price tag. It is also the most popular platform on the market with the largest customer base, and a market place that offers extensions for virtually anything.
Acumatica is a leading provider of Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Its value proposition is to deliver the benefits of cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS) without sacrificing system customization, control, security, or performance (speed). In addition to providing system tailoring flexibility, Acumatica also affords a choice in deployment – on premise, hosted at a data center, or run on a cloud computing platform.
The KEMS Solution:
Now, KEMS (Kensium Ecommerce Management Solution) seamlessly connects the Acumatica ERP platform with Magento Ecommerce enabling stores of all sizes implement a comprehensive end-to-end data synchronization.
- Leveraging existing customer, product, inventory, sales and shipping data from your ERP system is critical to reducing redundant manual entry and will help you increase throughput while reducing errors
- An integrated eCommerce system will streamline inventory synchronization, track updates, and provide an accurate picture of inventory available to shoppers and process transactions without having to hire staff to manage these tasks
- An integrated eCommerce & ERP system can automatically notify customers when orders have been shipped and allow them to track the delivery of products from a single portal
- Price and product changes to inventory such as quantity or promotional discounts are simplified
- Manages multiple online and offline sales channels to maximize revenue and profit
- Simplifies overall operation (even as you grow)
- Meets tax requirements with automated tax compliance and reduces exposure