Cloud based, fully integrated EDI solution for Acumatica users. B2BGateway is built directly into the Acumatica users dashboard allowing seamless EDI communication between the Acumatica user and their trading partners. EDI is the computer to computer exchange of electronic business documents such as purchase orders, invoices, advance ship notices, inventory updates and many, many more. By fully integrating the B2BGateway EDI solution with Acumatica, there is no need for the user to re-key data, thus eliminating errors and speeding up supply chain processes.
B2BGateway was founded in Boston in 1999 and now has offices throughout North America, Europe and a partner office in Australia. B2BGateway provides cloud based, fully integrated EDI and automated supply chain solutions to thousands of clients and trading partners in over 30 countries worldwide. Our clients cover a broad spectrum from the SMB to the Fortune 500.
- Full cloud based integration to Acumatica
- Eliminating the need to re-key data drastically reduces errors and speeds up the ‘order to payment’ cash cycle
- Can handle all international EDI file standards including X12, EDIFACT, Eancom, Tradacoms, PEPPOL, oioUBL, etc
- Can handle all communication protocols required VAN, AS2, FTP, sFTP, etc
- Meets all trading partner requirements and regulations
- GS1 Accredited EDI solution